AMENITY TREES, ARBORICULTURE & TREE RISK MANAGEMENT
Trees play a crucial role in both rural and urban environments and increasingly require specialist and sensitive management. We are able to carry out tree condition surveys, pre-development tree surveys in accordance with industry standards (BS5837) and provide tree and woodland management plans for landowners and developers. We also have expertise in project managing arboricultural and amenity landscaping contracts and the management of specialist tree collections.
- Tree survey (BS 5837:2012)
- Planting, design and species choice
- Utility arboriculture
- Management of arboreta and special tree collections
- Tree risk management
For further information on Amenity Trees, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management, please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone him on 01343 610839 / 07717 227682.
- Private Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rural and Secluded
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a site in a desirable, rural location, with Planning Permission for redevelopment of five residential properties.
Available as a whole or in two separate lots.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning