AMENITY TREES, ARBORICULTURE & TREE RISK MANAGEMENT
Trees play a crucial role in both rural and urban environments and increasingly require specialist and sensitive management. We are able to carry out tree condition surveys, pre-development tree surveys in accordance with industry standards (BS5837) and provide tree and woodland management plans for landowners and developers. We also have expertise in project managing arboricultural and amenity landscaping contracts and the management of specialist tree collections.
- Tree survey (BS 5837:2012)
- Planting, design and species choice
- Utility arboriculture
- Management of arboreta and special tree collections
- Tree risk management
For further information on Amenity Trees, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management please email Luke Wilson or phone him on 01463 235753 or 0777 336 6903
THREE DEVELOPMENT SITES,
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase three residential development sites extending up to approximately 0.25 acres each, ideally situated between Dingwall and the historic spa town of Strathpeffer. Each plot has the benefit of Planning Permission in Principle for the erection of a detached residential dwelling (Ref: 15/02580/PIP).
Offers are invited in the region of £80,000 per plot or £240,000 for the whole.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning