The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014 - 2020
The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020 delivers Pillar 2 of the EU Common Agricultural Policy (CAP). It funds economic, environmental and social measures for the benefit of rural Scotland. The key purpose of the SRDP 2014-2020 is to help achieve sustainable economic growth in Scotland's rural areas and the priorities remain broadly the same as the previous programme:
The main priorities are:-
- Enhancing the rural economy
- Supporting agricultural and forestry businesses
- Protecting and improving the natural environment
- Addressing the impact of climate change
- Supporting rural communities
After extensive negotiations the SRDP 2014-2020 was formally approved by the European Commission on the 26th May 2015.
For further information on The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020, please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone 01343 610839 or 07717 227682.
THREE DEVELOPMENT SITES,
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase three residential development sites extending up to approximately 0.25 acres each, ideally situated between Dingwall and the historic spa town of Strathpeffer. Each plot has the benefit of Planning Permission in Principle for the erection of a detached residential dwelling (Ref: 15/02580/PIP).
Offers are invited in the region of £80,000 per plot or £240,000 for the whole.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning