THE FORESTRY GRANT SCHEME
Scotland's woodlands and forests are a vital national resource and play an important role in rural development and sustainable land use. Through the Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014 - 2020 (SDRP) the Forest Grant Scheme (FGS) will support:
- The creation of new woodlands - contributing towards the Scottish Government target of 10,000 hectares of new woodlands per year
- The sustainable management of existing woodlands
During the current SRDP, £252 million will be available through this scheme.
All forestry grants require an application and approval before work begins. We have extensive experience in obtaining and administering forestry grants, tailored to aid our clients in achieveing their management objectives.
For Further information on The Forestry Grant Scheme please email Dr Ben Lenon or phone on 01463 235753 or 07717 227 682
THREE DEVELOPMENT SITES,
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase three residential development sites extending up to approximately 0.25 acres each, ideally situated between Dingwall and the historic spa town of Strathpeffer. Each plot has the benefit of Planning Permission in Principle for the erection of a detached residential dwelling (Ref: 15/02580/PIP).
Offers are invited in the region of £80,000 per plot or £240,000 for the whole.
Native woodland creation has received a boost in funding in the Highlands of Scotland. The increased funding of an additional £400 per hectare r Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning