THE FORESTRY GRANT SCHEME
Scotland's woodlands and forests are a vital national resource and play an important role in rural development and sustainable land use. Through the Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014 - 2020 (SDRP) the Forest Grant Scheme (FGS) will support:-
- The creation of new woodlands - contributing towards the Scottish Government target of 10,000 hectares of new woodlands per year
- The sustainable management of existing woodlands
During the current SRDP, £252 million will be available through this scheme.
All forestry grants require an application and approval before work begins. We have extensive experience in obtaining and administering forestry grants, tailored to aid our clients in achieveing their management objectives.
For Further information on The Forestry Grant Scheme please email Dr Ben Lenon or phone on 01343 610839 or 07717 227682.
- Private Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rural and Secluded
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a site in a desirable, rural location, with Planning Permission for redevelopment of five residential properties.
Available as a whole or in two separate lots.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning