HISTORIC DESIGNED LANDSCAPES AND SPECIALISED WOODLAND MANAGEMENT
Trees and woodland often needs to meet the needs of specific non-timber objectives. These objectives can range from native woodland restoration; the design of farm shelter woods; sporting woodlands or community and amenity needs. Our foresters are not only able to draw on their own experience but also upon the expertise of other land managers within the firm to ensure that our advice fully integrates with other aspects of land management such as agricultural, sporting and other rural enterprises.
Trees and woodlands are often an important feature of historic and designed landscapes. We have specialised experience in the planning and management of culturally important landscapes such as parks and gardens including evaluation, assessment and historical research.
We can offer a range of services relating to specialised woodlands includings:
- Planning and management of historic designed landscapes
- Farm woodlands
- Community and amenity woodlands
- Ancient and native woodlands and wood-pasture
- Sporting and game management
- Woodland diversification
For further information on Specialised Woodland Management please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone 01343 610839 / 07717 227682.
A delightful two bedroom cottage with outstanding views and small paddock situated inthe Cairngorms National Park.
Offers in excess of £185,000.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning