HISTORIC DESIGNED LANDSCAPES AND SPECIALISED WOODLAND MANAGEMENT
Trees and woodland often needs to meet the needs of specific non-timber objectives. These objectives can range from native woodland restoration; the design of farm shelter woods; sporting woodlands or community and amenity needs. Our foresters are not only able to draw on their own experience but also upon the expertise of other land managers within the firm to ensure that our advice fully integrates with other aspects of land management such as agricultural, sporting and other rural enterprises.
Trees and woodlands are often an important feature of historic and designed landscapes. We have specialised experience in the planning and management of culturally important landscapes such as parks and gardens including evaluation, assessment and historical research.
We can offer a range of services relating to specialised woodlands includings:
- Planning and management of historic designed landscapes
- Farm woodlands
- Community and amenity woodlands
- Ancient and native woodlands and wood-pasture
- Sporting and game management
- Woodland diversification
For further information on Specialised Woodland Management please email Dr Ben Lennon Ben@bowlts.com or phone (01463) 235753 / 07717 227 682
THREE DEVELOPMENT SITES,
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase three residential development sites extending up to approximately 0.25 acres each, ideally situated between Dingwall and the historic spa town of Strathpeffer. Each plot has the benefit of Planning Permission in Principle for the erection of a detached residential dwelling (Ref: 15/02580/PIP).
Offers are invited in the region of £80,000 per plot or £240,000 for the whole.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning