SALES, PURCHASES AND LETTINGS
At Bowlts we provide a property service tailored to your specific needs. Whether you are buying, selling or letting, you will find that our detailed knowledge of the rural property market is backed up by a sound understanding of the Scottish legal system. From sporting estates to pony paddocks and from country houses to commercial woodlands, our pooled experience and local knowledge is available to deliver a deal that is right for you.
Whatever the property, we can offer:
- Intimate knowledge of the property market
- A team of dedicated property specialists.
- An efficient and personal service, tailored to your needs
- Close liaison with your other advisers
- A track record of strong deal-making
- Advice on development opportunities
- Valuation advice
- Management and letting service
- RICS protection and indemnity
For further information please contact Atholl Newlands
Click here to download a copy of our Residential Property Brochure .
A delightful two bedroom cottage with outstanding views and small paddock situated in
the Cairngorms National Park.
The house benefits from all modern facilities including double glazing, electric storage heating, power shower and a fully fitted kitchen.
The house is set back from the main road and benefits from superb views over the Cairngorm mountains. There is a separate driveway, garage and paved patio to the side of the property.
Offers in excess of £185,000.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...