BOGSIDE OF BOATH FARMHOUSE
Auldearn, By Nairn
A spacious 1 1/2 storey traditional farmhouse with three bedrooms set in an attractive rural location.
- Kitchen with adjoining large pantry
- Reception room 1 with open fireplace and stove and adjoining small office/study
- Attic room accessed by separate stairway, useful as play area or office/study
- Reception room 2 with open fireplace
- Bathroom with wash hand basin, bath, WC and separate shower cubicle with Mira electric shower
- Front porch
- Reception room 3/Bedroom 3 with open fireplace
- Upstairs Bedroom 1 and 2
- Large garden
Oil central heating.
Council Tax Band E.
The Energy Performance Indicator for this property is Band F (33).
The Landlord Registration Number for the landlord of this property is 46279/270/26070.
Rent - Offers in the region of £750 per calendar month.
A deposit equal to two months rent will be payable.
Available immediately.Download Schedule - 396kb
THREE DEVELOPMENT SITES,
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase three residential development sites extending up to approximately 0.25 acres each, ideally situated between Dingwall and the historic spa town of Strathpeffer. Each plot has the benefit of Planning Permission in Principle for the erection of a detached residential dwelling (Ref: 15/02580/PIP).
Offers are invited in the region of £80,000 per plot or £240,000 for the whole.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...