SCANIPORT, BY DORES
A modern three bedroom unfurnished, detached house in a rural location but only around five miles from Inverness. Good condition, large garden and outbuildings. Accommodation comprises:-
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Two further double bedrooms both with built-in storage
- Modern kitchen with built-in hob and eye level oven and grill
- Utility Room
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Downstairs WC
- Upstairs bathroom with bath and separate shower cabinet
- Large hallway/dining area
- Floor coverings throughout
- Floor Plan - Click Here
- Garage and shed
- Large garden
- Oil central heating
- Double glazing throughout
Rent - Offers in the region of £875 per calendar month
Council Tax Band E.
The Energy Performance Indicator for this property is Band D (66).
The Landlord Registration Number for the landlord of this property is 46479/270/26480.
A deposit equivalent to two months' rent will be payable.
THREE DEVELOPMENT SITES,
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase three residential development sites extending up to approximately 0.25 acres each, ideally situated between Dingwall and the historic spa town of Strathpeffer. Each plot has the benefit of Planning Permission in Principle for the erection of a detached residential dwelling (Ref: 15/02580/PIP).
Offers are invited in the region of £80,000 per plot or £240,000 for the whole.
Native woodland creation has received a boost in funding in the Highlands of Scotland. The increased funding of an additional £400 per hectare r Full Story...