LOT 1, LITTLE KNOCKBOG
A spacious five bedroomed property with traditional stone steading, surrounded by grassland and commercial woodland, all enjoying spectacular views over open countryside.
Available as a whole or in separate lots, as follows:-
- Lot 1 - 2.58 ha (6.38 ac) - Offers over £375,000.
- Lot 2 - 15.51 ha (38.33 ac) - Offers over £40,000.
- Lot 3 - 6.35 ha (15.68 ac) - Offers over £25,000.
- Lot 4 - 5.54 ha (13.70 ac) - Offers over £20,000.
- Whole - 39.98 ha (74.09 ac) - Offers over £460,000.
The Energy Performance Indicator for this property is Band D (63).
Council Tax Band C.
Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Download Schedule - 5,410kb
THREE DEVELOPMENT SITES,
An excellent and rare opportunity to purchase three residential development sites extending up to approximately 0.25 acres each, ideally situated between Dingwall and the historic spa town of Strathpeffer. Each plot has the benefit of Planning Permission in Principle for the erection of a detached residential dwelling (Ref: 15/02580/PIP).
Offers are invited in the region of £80,000 per plot or £240,000 for the whole.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...