FORESTRY POLICY, GRANTS AND LEGISLATIVE GUIDANCE
Legislation and policy is becoming increasingly complex with regard to Forestry and Woodland Management. The Scottish Government offers a wide range of incentives to assist woodland owners to achieve their environmental, social and economic aspirations.
We can provide advice on:
- Grant aid advice and management - including the new Forestry Grant Scheme
- Working with and alongside government bodies
- Advice on Felling Licences and requirements to carry out management
- Public access management
- Environmental, forestry and planning legislation with regard to trees and woodlands
For further information please email Dr Ben Lennon or phone him on 01343 610839 or 07717 227682.
A delightful two bedroom cottage with outstanding views and small paddock situated inthe Cairngorms National Park.
Offers in excess of £185,000.
Forestry Commission Scotland has opened up a new funding opportunity to help hill and upland sheep farmers boost their business potential. A specia Full Story...
- Investment & Commerical Forestry Management
- Specialised Woodland
- Amenity, Arboriculture and Tree Risk Management
- Forestry Policy, Grants and Legislative Guidance
- Woodland Creation and Carbon Management
- The Forestry Grant Scheme
- The Scottish Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Long Term Management Planning